5 Kenneth Avenue #1407 · Toronto M2N 6M7 · (416) 826-24-28
Bottom of Page
B.Sc. (cand.), York University.
In progress: course in Actuarial Science, Society of Actuaries. Completion expected Nov. 2001.
- Double Major:
- Applied Mathematics. Graduation expected Nov. 2001.
- Statistics. Graduation expected Apr. 2002.
- Won Governors' Award of Distinction: Murray Ross Entrance Scholarship.
- Elected chairman of cultural association.
- Acquired skill in Excel, Fortran, SAS and S-plus.
SELF-EMPLOYED, GREATER TORONTO|
1998 - pres. Tutor, OAC and Grade 12 Mathematics
MATH MASTERS, TORONTO
- Served forty-five students.
- Enabled three students to raise their marks from approx. 50% to approx. 80%.
1999 - 2000 Tutor, Mathematics
Served six students, Grade 9 OAC.
DAEKY0 CANADA, TORONTO
1997 - 1999 Tutor, Marketing
Served approximately twenty students, Grade 9 OAC.
CANADA POST CORPORATION, TORONTO
1996 - 1997 Clerk
SUBWAY (FOOD SERVICE), TORONTO
1995 - 1996 Server
BARGAIN PARADISE, TORONTO
1994 - 1995 Cashier
© Copyright 2001-2002 Annie Ahn and
A Site To Behold TM
This site is best viewed with Netscape 4.xx