91 Rotary Drive · Toronto M1B 2J4
416 281-9356 (Home) · 416 458-2064 (Cell)
Bottom of Page
HOME DEPOT, TORONTO|
1993-2000 Assistant Manager, Ellesmere and Markham stores.
1991-93 Department Manager.
- Promoted from previous position in recognition of supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Revenues increased 18% within first year. 10% resulted from improved merchandising. I accomplished this by:
- Monitoring sales closely and maximizing visibility of high-margin, top-selling items.
- Ensuring all products were labelled.
- Met all monthly sales quotas and margin plans.
- Saved thousands of dollars in salaried time by reorganizing aisles in such a way that staff could downstock merchandise much more efficiently.
- This also made it much easier for outside merchandisers to do their job efficiently.
- During my tenure:
- Managed electrical, flooring, millwork, lumber and hardware departments.
- Supervised 2,000 staff at all levels.
- Served as Manager in his absence.
1991 Sales Associate.
- Maximized the quantity of merchandise that was in stock, through proper use of mobile ordering stations.
FLETCHER LEISURE GROUP (DISTRIBUTOR), TORONTO
1985-91 Customer Service Representative.
- Worked at returns desk. Effectively handled wide range of customer inquiries and complaints. Got to know most of the golf professionals in greater Toronto, by serving them in this capacity. Retained their business by ensuring all their orders were completed to their specifications.
CENTENNIAL COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY, TORONTO|
Business Administration Diploma (3-year), 1970-72.
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO, LONDON
B.A. (cand.). Completed two years.
© Copyright 2001-2002 Ron Dean and
A Site To Behold TM
This site is best viewed with Netscape 4.xx