CHRISSY LIN, B.Comm., M.B.A.
905 781-9289 (C) · E-mail: email@example.com
M.B.A. with professional designations, including C.S.C. Demonstrated efficiency, as well as numerical, computer-related and interpersonal skills.
VICTOR LAU CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, TORONTO
May 01 - pres. Accounting Assistant
PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICE, TORONTO
- Achieved 100% success in meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong numerical skill in preparing financial statements and balancing accounts.
- Acquired skill in MS Excel and Word, as well as Class 100 (bookkeeping software).
- Proven ability to communicate effectively. E.g., liaise regularly with Canada Customs and Revenue Agency to identify and correct financial errors.
- File income tax returns with above agency.
Oct. 00 - Apr. 01 Personal Financial Analyst
- Visited prospective clients to explain features and benefits of our services.
- Built team of analysts by recruiting highly motivated and hard-working individuals.
- Developed customized financial plans for diverse clientele.
- Performed telemarketing.
M.B.A., Chaminade University of Honolulu, Hawaii, 2001
B.Comm. (Honours), McMaster University, Hamilton, Ont., 1999
C.S.C. Certificate, 2001
- Attained Dean's Honour List in 4th year
P.F.P.C. Certificate, 2001